Authors should prepare and send abstracts for poster or oral presentation (10 minutes). All Posters should be prepared in English, while authors of oral presentations can decide whether they will present work in English or Serbian language. Abstract for oral presentation in Serbian language need to be sent in Serbian and English language.
The maximal number of authors per abstract is 5. One person can be the first author just in two abstracts.
- The abstract should be prepared in MS Word
- Page format A4, margins: top and bottom 3cm, left and right 2cm
- Title of paper UPPER CASE (font Times New Roman, Bold, 14pt)
- Last name, first name of all authors (font Times New Roman, Bold, 12pt)
- The name and address of the Institution (font Times New Roman, Regular, 12pt)
- Abstract (max 250 words) (font Times New Roman, Regular, 12pt) need to show all the main parts of the paper: Introduction, Aim, Method, Results, Conclusion and Key words.
- Abstracts in English and Serbian should be on one page A4 format
- Please write the author’s data for correspondence: surname and name, address,mobile phone number, e-mail
- Name the Word file as SurnameName.doc
- Authors are kindly requested to adhere to the instructions for abstracts preparation. We regret to say that otherwise those will not be accepted.
- Template for preparing your abstracts can be found at the website of the BAOS congress: baos2021.event.miross.rs . Abstract as Word attachment should be submitted to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
DEADLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – OCTOBER 10 th 2021. Abstracts will be published in
the e-version of the Book of Abstracts of 5 th Congress of Balkan Association of Orthodontic
Specialists. The Book of Abstracts will be available on the official website